Welcome to our family blog to keep you updated on all the happenings around the Walker cottage and "farm". Even though we live in a rural section of the Tennessee Mountains life is far from boring as you will see.

Monday, October 26, 2015

Autumn

Summertime whizzed by as Dana was in the hospital twice keeping me busy running back and forth along with trying to keep up with the garden and animals. Despite adding new meds and tweaking old ones, Dana's dementia is still getting worse. He was falling more so for a month the physical therapist came to our house.  They helped to strengthen him, although Dana's balance is still off.

Now autumn has arrived.  
Below is a picture of my autumn clematis that bloomed wildly this year around my  mailbox.


Here is Romeo- my white rooster- strutting around the top of the fence in my enclosed back garden. 
He loves to jump up on the fence and crow loudly for all to hear between scratching around for bugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment